Friday, August 19, 2011

Bad News & Good News

So, I've been quite depressed of late. 

Recently my best-walking-friends have not been around.  Faith says they just aren't walking dogs in our area anymore but they'll come visit someday soon.  I'm not so sure.  You see, I'm a living-in-the-moment kind of girl, so it's hard to imagine much into the future.  I just want them to walk me!

That's the bad news.

The good news is that Faith promises, promises, promises me I get to see George in October.  She's going to somewhere called the Poconos, and I'll get to have a sleepover with George!  (I was going to see Lesley in September, but some schedule change stopped that from happening.) 

I'm going to keep taking it as it comes, but Faith assures me that I'll be sniffing George soon enough and jumping around in excitement when he comes to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment