Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Irene Tree in Sunnyside

I did what I needed to do with this hurricane Irene tree: peed on the end of it.  It was clearly my territory.  Then Faith has to go and ask someone to take a picture of us.  Can you tell I'm a bit uncomfortable?  I mean really, being held by my person while we SIT on the tree.  That is just not how it's done in dog-world.  I'm a good sport though, and Faith does love her photos, so I dealt with myself.  We went later for an hour long walk around the neighborhood and I got to do my dog-thing -- undisturbed.  

P.S.  I heard the tall, pointy building in the far background is called The Empire State Building.  I've not been there myself, but it gets lit up every night, and we see it on our last walk each evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment