Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Week: Ice, Teeth, and My Butt

Faith likes to tell long stories (I see some of you nodding vehemently out there!), but I prefer quick & dirty versions.  For instance, here's the short & not-so-sweet of my week so far:

1 - Sunday, I started licking my butt, and I don't ever do this, so Faith took me to the vet on Monday.  Fast forward to me staying overnight, and the next morning taking a drug-induced nap while Dr. Weltz (a kind man) lanced an abscess under my tail. I feel much better now; Faith keeps putting hot compresses on my butt and giving me some super tasty pills.

2 - Today, when we went for our morning walk, we got a big surprise as we stepped onto the sidewalk at the park.  It looked perfectly normal but suddenly we began a slow slide downhill.  The concrete was covered with 2 inches of completely transparent ICE!  We both stayed on our feet, but it took us a while to figure out how to scoot over to the street again.

3 - Finally, tonight after a super-slushy and short evening walk (I'm still sleepy from my recent anesthesia hit), I attended to my nightly dental hygiene.  Seafood flavored paste!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment