Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Too Cold for Me -- Way tooooo Cold




The cold is running straight through me, every time I get to go outside.  I'm a tough one and I still try to go, go, go.  But the cold is once again telling my doggie senses, "Danger! You must not stay out in this storm of falling temperature.  Seek shelter!"  Thankfully, Faith took a camera with us on our walk last week, when we had one beautiful day with 50 degree weather.  We walked and walked and walked.  Maybe seeing her random pics (I'm often unsure when she takes time to look at things other than the dirt, trees, hydrants, and trash bags that call to me with their wild smells) will remind me of our wonderfully warm time together and that heat will arrive once again . . . I hope . . . I hope . . . I hope . . .  

Faith stood at this one for a long time.  She seemed to be contemplating something about her world and bumps.

I don't care about soap but it seems Tuesday and Wednesdays are THE days to get them free all around Sunnyside.

I tried to go in this neighboring building - someone was cooking meat!

I did love this crazy bush that was lit from the inside and didn't have a cage around it, so I could explore to my satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment