Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Giant Tree

I KNEW it!!  Faith tells me how she's going to be home from work for the whole week between Christmas and the New Year.  Then, out of nowhere, she just leaves one day, taking my Uncle Glenn and Grandmama Toni with her.  I mean really.  They come out from Denver to visit me, and she takes them away for several hours?  Rude.

Then, I see this photo on Facebook.  They went to visit a GIANT TREE without me?  It's hard enough to find trees in this city.  It's so hard, I've taken to being happy to have garbage bags to pee on these days -- there seem to be plenty of those in this concrete town.  Do you know what fun I could have had with such a wonderful tree? Believe me, I do. It's a good thing I see how happy they look here.  And maybe it was better not to brave the remnants of the recent blizzard.  They look a little cold to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment