Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kissy Faith

Sending her love . . .
I don't get it.  While I find myself a warm, comfy spot on the couch or in our super cozy bed, curling up into whatever blanket is handy, Faith is usually moving around the house.  She seems to love to clean -- always wiping down surfaces after spraying her organic-thyme-oil-cleaner all over.  Lately, she's also been unpacking box after box.  I mean, who cares?  I'm pretty happy just shaking off the dirt of the city streets, settling down and letting the boxes balance in their towers around the room.

Another thing Faith seems to like is taking pictures.  She's always asking me to pose -- which I completely avoid.  She has to catch me unaware to really get a good shot; if I see her turn the camera toward me, I pretend I'm a cat and that I just don't care what is going on around me, turning my pretty head away.  It seems she takes more self-portraits now that we're out here in New York.  She often uses her phone for that, and I see her typing in a message and sending it out to our people.  She deeply misses these people, and I think it's one of her ways of staying connected.

Since Faith insists on taking my photo and posting it Lord-knows-where on this computer, I decided turn-about is fair play.  Of course, this also works in her favor, since she loves sending love, and this kiss might just do that.  Now I'm off for more sleeping and lying around until George gets here to walk me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment