Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pigeons are Yummy

Did I mention how much I love to chase pigeons?  Or did I mention the fact that I have snagged TWO pigeons since Faith moved me here?  Colorado sunshine was wonderful, and boy oh boy do I miss the amount of winter walking we could do in the city -- lots of sun and not so much shivering as here.  Around here, all I do is shiver and either jump or wait for Faith to lift me over the slushy puddles of mushy rain/snow.  I think it bothers her more than me, but still...it sucks.

Thankfully, there are loads of things to hunt here.  Namely: Pigeons.  Lots of them.  All over.  So far, I've caught two of them in my mouth, but then Faith so quickly shrieks at me, that I drop them in an attempt to calm her down.  What I would do if she just wouldn't freak out.

Of course last night, Faith walked me right up to this window, and while these aren't pigeons, I could quickly think of some games I would like to play with these young pups...I'd school them well in the ways of being a dog and help them see how they need to mind their manners.  I mean I've got five years on them -- I've got a lot to teach, and it's clear they've got a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment