Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Sun in Sunnyside

Today has been one surprise after another.  First: I socialized with a pretty cool dog at the park this morning.  He was a big collie mix named Ozzie.  We sniffed each other, and although I let out a couple of growls setting my boundaries, we enjoyed each other's company while our people, Faith (mine) and Bernadette (his) chatted a bit.  Second: It was actually sunny here in Sunnyside!  So, Faith took me on an hour long walk around parts of the neighborhood I hadn't even seen yet.  It was wonderful.  I had to jump over a few lakes of slush, and I waited until Faith lifted me over a few others that I was unsure of, but all in all, it was super fun.  I came home, and immediately curled up to sleep after our time in the out of doors.

Now, Faith is getting ready to send another of her NYC letters, which made me think it might be nice if I let her post them here.  I'm happy to share the space. It will let you in on what my person is like and why it is I try so much to be a comfort to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment