Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day Plans

Hey buddy, can you help a sister out?  My paws are freezing!
I already explored the world outside our door today. Snow, snow, and more snow. I enjoyed forging my way through the piles.  If I didn't shiver so much, I'd want to stay out there all day.

Faith's office must be closed, because she hasn't headed out the door yet, and she's set herself up with her computer and a cup of tea.

My plans:  lay around, take a few short walks outside, lay around, eat a snack, occasionally bark at the neighbors making noise, and lay around some more.

Faith's plans: enjoy the gift of this snow day by catching up on two work projects, drinking tea, taking me on a few short walks outside, and making a long-awaited Peter Berley recipe this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment